List of roms

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 on gingerbang, I think it's gonna be my goto rom for the sense side of things...

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea Ginger Bang is in all around good ROM imo. Great performance and battery. Comes with an awesome kernel. There are some Sense 3.0 mods for it too.

Sent from my Incredible 2

OP
estafusisx

estafusisx

Reaction score
Did you FYI each developer?

I didn't think i would need to. I'm just listing the different roms with maybe a short description and link. I can't imagine any dev would argue with the free advertising.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't think i would need to. I'm just listing the different roms with maybe a short description and link. I can't imagine any dev would argue with the free advertising.

You should be fine. If it is just a list with links to original developer post or page. If you are re-quoting an entire post you may need permission, but just lists of links is fine.

sjpritch25

Reaction score
I know developers what recognition. However, I think what your doing is fine. Its just my opinion, I would contact each developer.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Liquid coming soon..
Was informed by liquid himself that he has a Dinc2 now...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't flashed it yet, i been working long hours and didnt want miss important sleep time... plan on flashing Wednesday...

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't flashed it yet, i been working long hours and didnt want miss important sleep time... plan on flashing Wednesday...

I just loaded it up. All seems good so far. GPS locks fast, performs well, nice features.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
[ROM][ACS]SyndicateROM Frozen 1.2 - xda-developers

i think there was a lot of hype about its speed and stuff a couple months ago, but i think it may be a little outdated. i can't find the link to where i discovered it, it was in a category called fast and debloated but very close to stock roms

That rom is for the epic 4g I believe. Its not for the Inc 2. It can't be ported to Inc 2 either if it is touchwiz based.