Liquid 3.1 on og Droid alarm issues

cfhmetal

Reaction score
The alarm is not working and force closing...any way to fix it?

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

OP
cfhmetal

cfhmetal

Reaction score
On and its my first time using liquid..really like it..other than the alarm issue lol

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I can try to make a flashable zip for you when I get a min tonight.

OP
cfhmetal

cfhmetal

Reaction score
I appreciate that..but dnt worry about it...I should've done a bit more research b4 posting this...I found others having the exact same issue n just gonna do what they've been doing..which is replacement 3.1 deskclock with an older version...thanks for the offer tho

thefriendlygeek

Reaction score
LGB 3.1 Alarm issue here also.

Was a fix ever released for this, or are we just expected to flash to LGB 3.2 to get the fix?

Anyone who has already flashed to 3.2, can you confirm it is now fixed?

jdawg334

Reaction score
Was a fix ever released for this, or are we just expected to flash to LGB 3.2 to get the fix?

Anyone who has already flashed to 3.2, can you confirm it is now fixed?

Not sure if it has been fixed in 3.2 though I can not find anything new about it in 3.2 so it's probably be fixed. I read about the bug before flashing 3.1 so I replaced the DeskClock.APK in the zip file with the one from CM7.1 so I never had the problem. I then took the APK out of the zip before flashing 3.2 over 3.1 so it didnt change. You could always try it and if it still has the bug pull the apk from CM7.1 or any GB rom and replace the one in Liquid. Location is .../system/app/ Mount the folder as R/W using root explorer.

I really liked that rom til my phone froze upon receiving an incoming call this Monday AM. Didn't even ring and I had to pull the battery. May not have been the ROM, Only problem I ever had, and it only happened once but not being able to answer a phone call is a big deal to me. Trying Bugless now.

thefriendlygeek

Reaction score
When I get some time over the next few days, I'll flash 3.2 and see if the problem still exists with alarm.
I have used Pete's latest bugless and it runs decently, but is missing important features I use a lot like the wifi, bt, etc pulldown widgets.