Liquid 2.3 to liquid 3.0

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
D2D,

I've done some thread searching on applying themes but it does not seem to work on me. I downloaded the speedometer battery guage from HERE and but when I open theme chooser, I don't see the black screen as described. I also downloaded the CirclesMod Blue status bar theme as well but don't see anything on applying the theme as well.

Thanks,

You do have the theme chooser app in your drawer right? Let me get home and I will walk you through...peace bro!

You juss been TAPPED! by the drummer
LIQUID 3.0 or Anything but Stock!!!!
<><>-------------------PEACE---------------------<><>

OP
S

sleeper24

Reaction score
Yes, I do.

Update: Nevermind. I rebooted my phone and there is the apply button. Thanks for offering to help D2D.

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Man a reboot fixes almost everything :big smile:

Glad to hear it is all working well now.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do.

Update: Nevermind. I rebooted my phone and there is the apply button. Thanks for offering to help D2D.

Lol...Its all good brother...Remember to search and get red passion.and mixer..some are not on the market..and support my old bud and get the epicblue and bold....there are tons..many are only found by searching cm7 themes in market and others are in xda and the theme chooser cm7 themes app...You'll find that in the rom toolbox by jrummy...Your about see why rooting was truly worth while...anytime you need an answer..I should be off for four days..lol I worked a week and a half straight...lol peace!

OP
S

sleeper24

Reaction score
Yea, for some reason reboot fixes things. I always search first because the chances are I'm not the first one to ask the question. Plus, it's pointless to repeat the same question. I would only ask for help after trying it out myself and searching with no solution to my problem.

The epic blue and bold theme is AWESOME!! and was applying it when I saw your reply.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea, for some reason reboot fixes things. I always search first because the chances are I'm not the first one to ask the question. Plus, it's pointless to repeat the same question. I would only ask for help after trying it out myself and searching with no solution to my problem.

The epic blue and bold theme is AWESOME!! and was applying it when I saw your reply.

Yes a reboot after installing themes on the chooser are a must to ensure all the apps come out as supposed to as themes tend to do better when rebooted...Another thing is..you should go ahead and dl the fast reboot widget and notification restart widget...muchos faster brother! And handy! I'm 4g shopping..time for the ole upgrade...not sure if I want to let the D2 go.....lol

wiggin105

Reaction score
app backups

I've been able to get onto Liquid 3.1 from 2.3 just fine, but the problem I'm running into now is that my app backups seem to be broken. Not everything, but most things. App Organizer, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Facebook, Aldiko, Handcent, Pandora, and on and on and on. Some apps can be fixed with a data wipe. Others need a reinstall. Some won't even work after uninstall reinstall. Any ideas what's going on? This kinda thing has never happened to me before. Could it be something with the kernel change?