Like taking a drink from a fire hose!

mmcphie

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and new to my Droid. The learning curve is very steep (at least for me). I will go to the frequently asked questions section because I don't understand why so many of my aps turn on by themselves for no reason.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and new to my Droid. The learning curve is very steep (at least for me). I will go to the frequently asked questions section because I don't understand why so many of my aps turn on by themselves for no reason.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Did you come from the Blackberry world? There really is no need to worry about applications running in the background with the Droid. Just trust me on that, you'll find out more if you keep reading in the Forum.

OP
M

mmcphie

Reaction score
Since posting my "introduction" I have been reading the FAQ section and have found the information I was looking for. I will trust the Droid and let the background take care of itself.
Thanks for the feedback

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome to the insanity, mmcphie! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Try following the links in my signature and you’ll get some pretty good tips that may take the edge off that learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: