Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
If anyones looking for a nice free 'relaxation app', this is nice.. can select the background sounds, rain, thunder, lightning, more rain .. and something else I havent figured out what it is yet.. on the screen lets you select a background, like monastary or city etc and shows the options you selected, ie: will be raining, lighning etc.. and the lighting in the background will represent real time lighting where you are. Also has alarm, snooze etc etc.

Shadez

Last edited:
OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
i've used this program every night for 2 months now. Love it! sleep like a baby.

Cool .. do you know what that sound is, not the bell, rain or lightning, icon looks like cursive U V .. lol and sounds like a dead cow

Neupy

Reaction score
Odd...I work nights and sleep days...my soothing sleep sounds are semi trucks and screaming kids haha

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Odd...I work nights and sleep days...my soothing sleep sounds are semi trucks and screaming kids haha

lol then select the New York option, you can have horns and sirens also ..ya be right at home :)

ezas

Fascinate Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use it because it will shut off Pandora (and other music apps) after a set period of time. I thought there would be a ton of sleep timers like that but there were only a couple, and LB was the only one that mentioned Pandora specifically.

I don't really use any of the other features but if I'm listening to mellow music I will mix in a little rain in the background.