Light Bleed?

dannyboydluxe

Reaction score
has anyone noticed any "light bleed" coming from under the soft keys, particularly the "back" button? I can make the light disappear when I compress the phone, but otherwise I see it peeking from underneath.

Cloud36426

Reaction score
I have too noticed this. Mine are under the menu and search. Two dots. Also at the very edge of the glass on either side of the soft keys.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
dannyboydluxe

dannyboydluxe

Reaction score
I have too noticed this. Mine are under the menu and search. Two dots. Also at the very edge of the glass on either side of the soft keys.

thanks for your reply, it's not a deal-breaker, I'm just super-anal :icon_ banana: about my phone when it's new :heart:... in 3 weeks i won't care that the kick-stand busted off :greendroid:

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Yeah, there was another thread like this - I have 3 dots of light on the bottom right - 3-4 other posters said they did too. Sad, but just like you said, not a deal breaker for me. My only concern is if it gets worse.

funkyb

Reaction score
HTC said you can contact warranty repair center for this. I decided its not worth being without my bolt.

- Powered by 1.21 Gigawatts of Android.

Cloud36426

Reaction score
Don't bother me. I love mine. At least they did say you are looking at it wrong. Lmfao.

OP
dannyboydluxe

dannyboydluxe

Reaction score
Yeah, there was another thread like this - I have 3 dots of light on the bottom right - 3-4 other posters said they did too. Sad, but just like you said, not a deal breaker for me. My only concern is if it gets worse.

yeah that thread got moved to an undisclosed location, but I'm glad ya'll responded to this one. I don't think it's going to get worse, it's just weird that the glass ends, and there's that strip of plastic under it. There is a space between the glass and the plastic (from which the light comes from) however I think that strip houses an antenna (at least I hope it serves some purpose).

Enjoy your Sunday's fellow T-Bolter's.
:noworktomorrow:

funkyb

Reaction score
HTC said you can contact warranty center for this. I don't mind it enough to deal with that.