Liberty v0.9 (in toolbox now!)

lgb v0.9 battery life

So I have a strange issue with my battery. I am not sure at which point this happens
but its uunder 80% battery anyway the phone jumps down to 15% all a sudden
right now my bat life is jus 2 hours.

Anyone else have a problem or should I try reflashing and see if that fixes?

Thanks

You just posted that! Rule of thumb: every time you flash a new rom or version, it's a great idea to calibrate the battery. Either dl the app battery calibration and run it (follow the directions, which is charge to 100,run the calibration app and let it discharge to 0,then charge uninterrupted to 100), or just wipe battery stats in clockwork (under advanced).

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

I don't have the donate version.
This is in the nightlies I assume? I checked "ROM Manager" in the toolbox, and nothing.

I just tried to install V0.9 from the donate toolbox, seemed like everything went as expected but when the phone rebooted it never went into recovery, just rebooted and went right back to the leaked GB ROM. What gives?

Edit:I tried V 0.8 and it did the same thing so I installed V 0.8 manually through clockwork. That worked fine. Once on 0.8 I went back to Lib Toolbox and attempted to re-install 0.9 and it appears to be working properly this time.

Last edited:
Thats how I did it. Glad you got it working

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9 VZW theme (Mr. Brady)

Has anyone had trouble disconnecting 3g? Like I can turn wifi on but 3g stays on... also they icons for wifi and 3g and bars turn white sometimes when they should be yellow... any suggestions? Thanks

Sent to you by a D2 Hopped up on some Liberated Gingerbread

I haven't had an issue with the 3g/wifi thing. I do get the icons switch on me, but personally I just live with it. It's only for a few seconds once in a while. It doesnt really bother me

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9 VZW blue theme

Yea I can live with the icon change but not being able to turn 3g off is terrible, when I have to use wifi my phone gets really hot and battery dies really fast, also it causes problems with Apps that use wifi and need 3g off like trying to download amazon app of the day when the y are wifi only

Sent to you by a D2 Hopped up on some Liberated Gingerbread

Last edited:
Sorry for my double post. I wanted to thanks dopa and the other reply I had. The battery calibration seems to have fixed my problems with the battery life. I am currently on almost 7 hours and still have 80% battery left. That is with very little use.

Thanks and keep up the good work with the romantic

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

So my fourth Droid 2 had some hardware issues, so I got a new one with an insurance claim. My fifth Droid 2 has some hardware issues upon arrival (the touch screen is messed up), so they better replace it. When they do, can I rename the IEoxVK file lgb-D2-v0.9.zip and it work from a manual install from clockwork apk? I really don't want to have to activate my phone, let all the apps install, root my phone, then do the gingerbread update, let all the apps install again, and then do the LGB update and let the apps install once again., so if I could do it all at once, that would be awesome.

Thx bro...

Ok, Swype is working again. Uninstalled Swype + Swype installer, had beta.swype.com send me the invite again, redownloaded and ran the installer - success.

How odd, I had tried this before, and I kept getting the FCs. I had originally uninstalled both before installing the Beta (no reboot in between), and I must have had some remnant of the corrupt Swype because I kept getting the FCs.

Decided to give it another shot, uninstalled Swype, and deleted anything labeled Swype in the system/apps and data/apps folders, reboot my phone, installed Swype Installer from Beta email, reinstalled Swype, now it's working like a charm again! :)

Hope this helps someone having problems.

Cool Story bro, Saved my Bacon! Swype's back in action. :icon_ lala:

I just downloaded the toolbox pro and installed 0.9. I wiped data once already and then did the factory reset from the settings menu afterwards as well.

Problem is that when I try to open market it just force closes everytime. No error message.

Everything else seems fine other than the swipe error message upon start-up. Any ideas?

Find the new market thread and flash that. Hopefully that'll fix the market issue

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Back