Liberty rom

ian3858

Reaction score
I am trying to get the liberty 2.0 rom on my droid x. My phone is rooted it has superuser and bootstrap on it. I cant figure out how to get the liberty rom on my sd card im pretty new at this so I may need new guy instructions

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

trook

Reaction score
You plug your phone into your pc then slide your notification bar down, put it in mass storage mode, then open it in my computer and drag liberty into your device drive. Or download it from your phone, open your file manager on your phone, longpress liberty and select move, then sd card, then move it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

shawn13165

Reaction score
Liberty 2 is only available right now as a RC to those download the donate version of liberty toolbox from the market. Still has some bugs to work out before the final is released to the public free of charge

Sent from my liberated Droid 2

OP
I

ian3858

Reaction score
Ok thanks ill give it a try

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
In order to get Liberty 2.0 now you will have to buy the Liberty Toolbox Donate from the market. It hasnt been released publicly yet and that is the only way to get it.

OP
I

ian3858

Reaction score
Ok should I download liberty 1.5 in the meantime??? If so where do I get it from. Didn't see it in the market

shawn13165

Reaction score
Sure, search this forum for the official liberty thread and the download is in there

Sent from my liberated Droid 2

dom707

Reaction score
Ian, before you start flashing roms, make sure you know what you're doing. I suggest reading around the forums for a couple days or watching some videos on how to flash toms before you do something bad to your phone.

nate.fehr

Reaction score
Ian, before you start flashing roms, make sure you know what you're doing. I suggest reading around the forums for a couple days or watching some videos on how to flash toms before you do something bad to your phone.

+5 for this

Sounds like you're new to this. Please, please do your research. The people here will help.

Landb73

Reaction score
I donated and am running liberty 2.0 on my D2. It's running great. Definitely worth the $5. I would recommend getting it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup. Doing a little bit of reading now, will avoid a lot of issues later on.

cyrisnooborn

Reaction score
I donated and am running liberty 2.0 on my D2. It's running great. Definitely worth the $5. I would recommend getting it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I did too. Definately worth it this was my first root and Rom and it was fairly easy to do

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App