Liberty Nightlies GB Bug Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So since I don't see anything official, I figured I would start this and get it started out right:

Without fail, if I plug my phone into a power source, it reboots. It will work after just fine, but it is a minor inconvenience when I am plugging it in to use my GPS app and I have to wait for the phone to reboot.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cstryon

Reaction score
I get random reboots when streaming audio from pandora. But it's very random, so I'm not sure what causes it.

Also the calender app doesn't allow me to add new events. I can select the day, and then when I try to add a new event it starts to open the new window then it just goes back to the day view.

D

dankarlinski

Ditto on the calendar issue. I don't seem to have usb issues tho. Nothing on wall plug or a usb plug in.

Sent from My GingerDroid

OP
S
Reaction score
When I try to add new accounts, it always force closes. I don't even get a warning. I just can't add anything but my Google Account.

roblusk71

Reaction score
I don't get any audio on youtube videos using the app

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
When I try to add new accounts, it always force closes. I don't even get a warning. I just can't add anything but my Google Account.

Same here plus a couple random reboots

roblusk71

Reaction score

I have now found that I am missing all audio except ringtones and alarms

D

dankarlinski

I would redownload, wipe, and reinstall. The audio files are never touched, so something must have happened on download or install.

Sent from My GingerDroid

roblusk71

Reaction score

I would redownload, wipe, and reinstall. The audio files are never touched, so something must have happened on download or install.

Sent from My GingerDroid

I rebooted and the audio started working. The reboot took about 30+45 secs for some reason. But it seems to be working fine now.

OP
S
Reaction score
I don't know if it's a bug or if it just isn't implemented yet, but when the phone turns on, I get the Liberty Splash, and then instead of going to the eagle animation I get the Android logo animation.

Cstryon

Reaction score

Sent from My GingerDroid

I rebooted and the audio started working. The reboot took about 30+45 secs for some reason. But it seems to be working fine now.

I've experienced some weird sound issues, but nothing that has lasted to long. And I haven't had a reboot take that long.

roblusk71

Reaction score

Sent from My GingerDroid

I've experienced some weird sound issues, but nothing that has lasted to long. And I haven't had a reboot take that long.

Yeah I have rebooted since then and it seems to work fine now. Not sure what was going on but now the only issues are the ones stated by others already.

OP
S
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen it yet, there's an update to the toolbox on the market and 0.4's been released for the D2. Will follow up on bugs after it installs.

chaaaad

Reaction score
Can't change wallpaper or get to accounts the normal way on 0.4

OP
S
Reaction score
I cannot get any apps to install from the market without going to the browser on my computer and manually pushing them to my phone. If I try to download from the Market on the phone, I get "Download was unsuccessful. Please Try Again."

This is beyond annoying and I have tried nearly everything possible I have found on the Internet to get it to download things.

Status
Not open for further replies.