Liberty Gingerbread Theme Issue

antisomnic

Reaction score
I got the gingerbread version of Liberty up and running fine but no matter what theme I try to install, after it installs it gets stuck on the Liberty bootlogo. Not the boot animation but the logo where the motorola logo used to be. I have to restore from back up to get back in. What am I doing wrong? Are themes not compatible with this version yet?

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I got the gingerbread version of Liberty up and running fine but no matter what theme I try to install, after it installs it gets stuck on the Liberty bootlogo. Not the boot animation but the logo where the motorola logo used to be. I have to restore from back up to get back in. What am I doing wrong? Are themes not compatible with this version yet?

I don't think they are compatible with GB yet. I'm pretty sure all the themes need to be updated for that ROM. I'd say give em a few days and it'll happen.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
hopefully for the d2 also and i really miss the reboot option and transistions

cydetrakd

Reaction score
sorry double post any progress on themes for the liberty gb yet?

Last edited:

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com

This kind of stuff shouldn't have to be said but... the themes are NOT compatible with the GB version of Liberty. It's a completely different Android base.

zer0ed77

Reaction score

As Mr. Koveleski mentioned, they're not compatible. The toolbox even shows what ROMS those themes are for.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Unless we are really close to final release i'd like some themes to hold us over for the ones that can't stand the blue bar like myself. I found the liberty live wallpaper nexus with the blue andy to be best with the blue notification bar but i prefer black with some stylish icons.

I really dug the watermarkd but right now id settle for a black bar for my liberty gb for my droid2.