Liberty Customizer glitch ADW Settings location?

staticfan5525

Reaction score
First time Liberty user here.

After downloading the first thing I noticed is when I click on Liberty Customizer it downloads the files, but then sits and cycles through the "Setting up files..." screen forever... Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

Secondly, I've always been a LauncherPro fan, but since it came with the ROM I'm thinking about giving ADW a chance, but I can't find any of the settings options to change the basics like the number of windows, if I can add more docks (I don't know how people live with only the three!), and the app drawer kinda pisses me off taking away those rows to make the fancy looking angles.

Is there anything I can do to change any of these things and I didn't find because I'm a n00b or will I have to learn to live without?

Thanks!

GameGrave

Reaction score

After downloading the first thing I noticed is when I click on Liberty Customizer it downloads the files, but then sits and cycles through the "Setting up files..." screen forever... Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

Secondly, I've always been a LauncherPro fan, but since it came with the ROM I'm thinking about giving ADW a chance, but I can't find any of the settings options to change the basics like the number of windows, if I can add more docks (I don't know how people live with only the three!), and the app drawer kinda pisses me off taking away those rows to make the fancy looking angles.

Is there anything I can do to change any of these things and I didn't find because I'm a n00b or will I have to learn to live without?

Thanks!

Simple solution! To get liberty customizer to work, download a file manager from the market (I like Astro), and use it to find the folder (or on the newest liberty i believe its just a .zip) on the root of your SD card called 'liberty customizer' and delete it. Re-run the customizer and you should be golden. ADW settings can be found by hitting the menu key on your home screen>more>adwsettings

good luck and enjoy liberty

SupraRZ95

Reaction score

Thanks!

Simple solution! To get liberty customizer to work, download a file manager from the market (I like Astro), and use it to find the folder (or on the newest liberty i believe its just a .zip) on the root of your SD card called 'liberty customizer' and delete it. Re-run the customizer and you should be golden. ADW settings can be found by hitting the menu key on your home screen>more>adwsettings

Liberty comes with a file manager. Its OI file manager. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
S

staticfan5525

Reaction score

Thanks!

Thanks, I will try deleting the current L.Customizer file when I have wifi again. I'm still a little confused about the adw settings though. When I hit the menu button my only options are "Add" which puts shortcuts/widgets on the screen, manage apps, wallpaper, search, liberty toolbox, and settings. I didn't see "screen" anywhere...

If I Hit settings I can get display, but that doesn't have a "More" or an "ADWsettings". Am I doing something wrong here, or am I going blind/crazy? I'm on Liberty GB V0.8 if that makes a difference.

Thanks guys!

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
If I Hit settings I can get display, but that doesn't have a "More" or an "ADWsettings". Am I doing something wrong here, or am I going blind/crazy? I'm on Liberty GB V0.8 if that makes a difference.

Thanks guys!

The default launcher in 0.8 is back to aosp Launcher2. That may be why you are missing options.