Liberty 2.0 or Liberty 3

Karaya_One

Reaction score
Dear All:

I have been running Liberty 2.0 for the past few days and have been really enjoying the enhancements and features it offers. I have begun to wonder, however, whether I would be better off jumping to Liberty 3 instead of staying with Liberty 2. I understand that I'll have to jump to Gingerbread but I don't foresee that being too much of a problem. Thus, I was wondering what are the biggest and most noticeable practical differences between Liberty 2 and Liberty 3?

Additionally, if I do make the move to Liberty 3, can I sbf my phone as it is now (w/ Liberty 2 installed) to stock Gingerbread .602 or do I have to sbf to froyo .340 and then sbf to stock gingerbread?

Thanks, in advance, for any help or insight you all might be able to provide.

Regards,

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
U must be on the .602 or 605 verizon update. How u get to 602 to 605 is up to you. u can get the flashable zip from the lb toolbox in the ota section or sbf. And its now lb3 2.0 lol. It's awesome as all libertys. The battery life is good. 720p recording still. Now more custom icons. New look.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
K

Karaya_One

Reaction score
Thanks for the information.

I took your advice and used the toolbox to go back to stock froyo and then to GB 602. Although I followed the process outlined in the toolbox, I just want to make sure that I have the radio was installed properly. Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks again.