Liberty 2.0.1 bugs, cant see apps, screen not responsive

Rab95

Reaction score
I flashed Liberty 2.0.1 about a month ago and really like it, but I am having some issues that I cant seem to find fixes for:

1. My screen is not very responsive to touch, when I try to change from my home screen I have to swipe 3 times sometimes for it to move 1 screen to the right or left.

2. Occacionally when I open my list of apps not all of my apps will show, the apps are installed but dont show in the list. For example Angry Birds Rio, was listed last night but when I opened my menu of apps this morning it is not there, in a few hours or after a reboot, it will then show. It does this with multiple apps

3. My settings for email notifications do not stick, meaning that I set the notification for my Yahoo email to just flash the status light and have no tone, i save the setting this way however I still get the Droid notification when I get these emails.

I really enjoy this ROM and I'm not sure if this got taken care of nighlies before the GB leak came out but is there anyway to fix these issues? Is there a list of nightlies that I could install? I have purchased the toolbox hoping to be able to get some updates from it but have had no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really enjoy this ROM but would like to have these issues resolved. I do not want to go to GB at this time.

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
I have experienced the unresponsive screen on a few occasions. I will have to swipe four or five times before the phone realizes i'm trying to move something, then it will work fine as long as I am actively swiping. It only happens every few days, and even then it's only once or twice.

OP
R

Rab95

Reaction score
I am not using any kind of additional launcher, just Liberty stock, no themes or anything like that even.

Cwagmire

Reaction score
I've been having some issues too such as 3G shutting off. I don't believe Liberty 2.0.1 is supported anymore so we are probably out of luck.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums