Corporate Email and Yahoo email

PugilistDroid

Reaction score
I just started running Liberty 0.8! Its pretty amazing. Although I've added my Corporate email and yahoo email and get notifications for them I cant find them in my app drawer. I do have them listed in accounts but I dont know how to get to them.

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
Any news on this? I have the same issue. Your yahoo mail will be the email icon in the app drawer, but the corporate I can't find either. We need the messaging icon that shows all the accounts in it.

I don't even get notifications even though I have them enabled. I'm on v0.9.

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
Ok there is a bug in this ROM...

When you setup the blur email, say yahoo, it tells you that you can access it in the messaging app. But there is no messaging app!!

vqkwbc.jpg

This is only for blur email setup. When you setup AOSP email you don't have this problem.

I need blur email since I have Gmail, yahoo, and corporate and accessing those emails is cake with the messaging app.

I tried loading the messaging.apk, but for some reason it does not work in this ROM, therefore I can't use this ROM. I tried loading the messaging.apk and .odex files from the Monster GB leak to no avail.

Can someone please look into this. I don't see how any of you guys are viewing multiple email accounts on this ROM.

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
Well I switched to CM7 and the AOSP email client is better. At least you can view multiple email accounts when you press on the email icon. Still not as good as blur, but better than anything on liberty as far as multiple email accounts go.