Liberty 1.5 and Exchange Server

ctslaton

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a security issue when trying to connect to a corporate exchange account? Kejar provided a workaround for me on 1.0 and I was hoping it would be built into 1.5. Curious if it is just me or anyone else before I try to bother him with a PM, he is probably swamped with the ROM release.

By the way, great job team liberty.

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else getting a security issue when trying to connect to a corporate exchange account? Kejar provided a workaround for me on 1.0 and I was hoping it would be built into 1.5. Curious if it is just me or anyone else before I try to bother him with a PM, he is probably swamped with the ROM release.

1.5 has the fix built in.. make sure you setup your account though the Mail app its self

OP
C

ctslaton

Reaction score
Thanks, I will keep trying. I have more faith in your apps than I do my typing.

OP
C

ctslaton

Reaction score
My bad. All works fine. Great job.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Grimarx

Reaction score

1.5 has the fix built in.. make sure you setup your account though the Mail app its self

I just recently got 1.5, and I can not connect to my corporate exchange account at all going through the Mail app. I keep getting the following error "Setup could not finish: Unable to open connection to server." Triple checked my account settings, and everything looks fine. Any suggestions?

Grimarx

Reaction score
I just tried the k9 app and it was able to connect fine to my exchange account. Wonder what might be causing this problem with the default email app in liberty.