liberty 1.5 3d gallery is wonky

Hodoku

Reaction score
So, I installed liberty 1.5 on a clean phone, and everything works fine, except the 3d gallery app. It loads... SLOWLY. It takes a full 30-40 seconds for my thumbnails to show up on a good day, a minutes otherwise. And this happens every time I open it. I go to pick a wallpaper, choose it, then go to pick another one right after and it takes FOREVER to load my folders. Anyone else having this problem or have any idea how to fix it?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had that problem on gummy jar a while back and deleting it from system/app and downloading it again from the market seemed to help.

tappin and a talkin

rayne58

Reaction score
I just think its a bad app imo I like quickpic though its very close looking to moto gallery not quite as good (imo moto gallery is the best rofl only blur thing i miss)

rolandct

Reaction score
I had that problem on gummy jar a while back and deleting it from system/app and downloading it again from the market seemed to help.

tappin and a talkin

Thanks, that made a big difference using the one from the market.

OP
H

Hodoku

Reaction score
IT might be that... but the only reason I used 3d gallery over the moto one was that it sync'd with my picasa... is there any gallery app out there that does that?

rolandct

Reaction score
IT might be that... but the only reason I used 3d gallery over the moto one was that it sync'd with my picasa... is there any gallery app out there that does that?
The 3D one is in the market, that's what I used. Same thing as one in the rom just version that functions better.

webmastir

Reaction score
I just think its a bad app imo I like quickpic though its very close looking to moto gallery not quite as good (imo moto gallery is the best rofl only blur thing i miss)

QuickPic has become my default go to gallery app as of recently. Moto's gallery is ok, but it's slow as sh it. Quickpic is very snappy, and I REALLY REALLY like the ability to toggle brightness all the way up when opening a pic for viewing

Last edited:

9wire

Reaction score
I went to the 2d gallery, much faster. Mine might be the 1000+ pics I have on my SD card. I'm a pic hoarder...With my pics and music, I have about 9gb left on my 32 gb card.

Reaction score
Tryin the 2d gallery again now that I re did my whole fone via sbf and re-rooting etc, (3d and quickpic still didnt work) and it seems to be workin so far, thanks:)

iFlippy

Reaction score
Works flawlessly for me. I actually...love it. It's a lot better than the stock app, especially when in landscape mode.