LG Vortex Black Screen HELP!!!!!

pikafrogbro

Reaction score
I REALLY need help, my parents are gonna kill me! I was charging my phone in my room and my mom left to go to the store and was gonna call me on her way home, so I unpluged my phone and plugged it into my bathroom so I could hear the phone if she got back before I got out of the shower. Then me phone turned on and made the turning on noise and the screen was BLACK!!!!! It wont turn back!!! Please help me!!!!!

comk4ver

Reaction score
Did you try a battery pull? Are you rooted? Can you access the recovery menu? Do you see the logo screen at least?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
P

pikafrogbro

Reaction score
I tried a Battery Pull like 5 times before and it didnt work those times, but i decided oh wth i might as well try it again, so i did and guess what, it worked! You Sir are a god!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :yahoo: :i-m_so_happy: :yeahbaby01: :icon_ goofy: :smile: :icon_ rocker: :yr1: :clap: :rockon: :icon_ lala: :icon_ banana: dancedroid

comk4ver

Reaction score
This girl is grateful for your praise... How does your vortex compare as a phone? It's this your first droid?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

novelista

Reaction score
glad to have found this posting

A new user thanks you for this question and answer. My brand-new Vortex suddenly went to the black screen today, after only having been used for three weeks. :( So thankful for internet help forums like this one!dancedroid