Lenovo IdeaPad S2110 Tablet with Snapdragon S4, 10-inch Display for $350 & $50 Dock

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
IdeaTab-S2110-Tablet-front.jpeg

It looks like Asus will finally get some serious competition in the 10-inch Android tablet markets. Lenovo just entered the fray with global availability of the IdeaPad S2110. You can grab this premium tablet for the non-premium price of just $350 bucks on their website. Also, it's optional docking keyboard is only $50 bucks, which is a big savings versus the Asus Transformer docking keyboard at $150. Here's a quote with some details on this super-bang-for-your-buck:

The tab comes with a 10.1-inch IPS HD display, a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, 16GB internal storage, and 1GB of RAM. It also sports a 5MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, 1.3MP HD front-facing camera, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, micro HDMI port, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.

Like Asus’ shape-shifting Transformer series, you can get an optional keyboard docking station for the IdeaPad S2110. Not only will it add 10 more hours of battery life, but it also comes with two USB ports and 3-in-1 SD card reader.

These are promotional prices, so you might head over to the link to grab yours ASAP!

What do you guys think? Could Lenovo give Asus a run for their money in the high-end Android tablet segment? With these specs, and at these prices, it seems like a real possibility...

Source: Lenovo

TatDroid

Reaction score
Good thing the original wasn't called the iTransformer and made by a company called Apple, or this thing would have lawsuit written all over it!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
watch out asus .. i love my transformer tf101 . but i would be tempted to buy this

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Does the keyboard dock for this have:

- Full size USB port
- Full size SD card
- Battery

Like the ASUS ones?

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the keyboard dock for this have:

- Full size USB port
- Full size SD card
- Battery

Like the ASUS ones?

Yep. As it says in my OG post above, "Not only will it add 10 more hours of battery life, but it also comes with two USB ports and 3-in-1 SD card reader."

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Yep. As it says in my OG post above, "Not only will it add 10 more hours of battery life, but it also comes with two USB ports and 3-in-1 SD card reader."

OMG how do I miss this stuff :blink:

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
this actually looks pretty good, and lenovo has always made pretty decent products so... let's see where this goes.

nikecar

Reaction score
TatDroid said:
Good thing the original wasn't called the iTransformer and made by a company called Apple, or this thing would have lawsuit written all over it!

The makers of Transformers did sue.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
watch out asus .. i love my transformer tf101 . but i would be tempted to buy this
Ditto. $50 for the dock AND integrated battery is awesome.

-Matt

combat_chuck

Reaction score
How does that processor compare to tegra 3? And that type of display?can someone help me there?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Pretty good deal, but if I decide to buy a tablet I don't really need, only 1gig ram and dual-core isn't really worthwhile.

Would be great for the airplane (as opposed to buying a smaller, underpowered laptop for that minor reason), but only if I can do some real work with it. I'm not sure 2gigs ram is even enough, but 1gig for sure won't run a PP or Excel file with any substance to it.

I'll stick with Android for my phone, but when I open the wallet for a tablet it will probably be running Win8.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Looks nice, and the price seems reasonable, but I still can't afford it. I already have the ASUS tf101 without the dock. I have a lenovo ideapad that I hate, it's almost as bad as a dell laptop so I don't know if the quality of this tablet is going to be all that wonderful. I like my Lenovo ThinkPad but it's made to the standard set forth by IBM. Everything else Lenovo makes isn't made to IBM standards so I'm hesitant to buy anything with the lenovo brand anymore.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Am I the only one not seeing a price of $350?
I see $429 and an extra $70 for the dock for a grand total of $499.

Still great but article looks wrong to me.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
but only if I can do some real work with it. I'm not sure 2gigs ram is even enough, but 1gig for sure won't run a PP or Excel file with any substance to it.

You'd be surprised. I have my "not nearly as good as this" Toshiba Thrive on my network and I just opened a HUGE Excel Spreadsheet. It works perfectly.
Sheet #1 is 35 pages and there are 27 sheets total in this spreadsheet.

Trust me when I tell you Android is ready for Primetime in the workspace. Spent a week trying to get an iPad to work on the network. Still haven't got it perfect. Spent 2 hours on the Thrive and it's perfect.