Legend of Zelda coming to Netflix.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Reports from various media outlets that a live action Legend of Zelda show will be coming to Netflix. Unlike Daredevil this show will be more family oriented, which is given being they are partnering with Nintendo. So grab your shields, break out the old 8 bit Nintendo, and pop on some old Zelda cartoons ("excuuuse me princess") as we see if Netflix bring back some nostalgic memories or ruin our childhood (here's looking at you Michael Bay).

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I honestly can't wait. Huge LoZ fan since Ocarina and Link's Awakening. I'm also excited Netflix is picking it up especially after I just finished watching Marco Polo.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I honestly can't wait. Huge LoZ fan since Ocarina and Link's Awakening. I'm also excited Netflix is picking it up especially after I just finished watching Marco Polo.
Was Marco Polo good? I love GoT & I know they're comparing the 2, so I've been afraid to start watching it in case it doesn't quite compare.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Was Marco Polo good? I love GoT & I know they're comparing the 2, so I've been afraid to start watching it in case it doesn't quite compare.

That is dangerous thinking. You can't really compare them. MP is inspired by true events in Mongolian history which is pretty gruesome like in GoT but other than that you can't really compare the two. Give it a shot. It's pretty interesting.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Marco Polo starts off slow but then it picks up. I thought it was a good series.