LED Question....

aesor

Reaction score
Alright so im not sure if this has to do with UD but i havent had problems with this before this rom so here goes...
Whenever i get an email or sms or missed phone call or any sort of notification i have a green LED light on until i clear the notification bar.I used to have it so when i get a sms its a blue flashing notification green for calls.
im using handcent if that matters. thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, I think you're right at one time anyway it was blue. There are apps available for notification lights, I'd search in the Market under notification.

OP
A

aesor

Reaction score
the only app that i saw was LED me know BETA. and its only for the HTC Desire.... thanks for trying though

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alright so im not sure if this has to do with UD but i havent had problems with this before this rom so here goes...
Whenever i get an email or sms or missed phone call or any sort of notification i have a green LED light on until i clear the notification bar.I used to have it so when i get a sms its a blue flashing notification green for calls.
im using handcent if that matters. thanks

UD has customized LEDs so you may want to check there and set the colors you want. It might just default to green or something if you don't set them.

Settings>UD Settings>User Interface>LED Notifications