LED Notification turned on but not working?

TrboH22

Reaction score
I had this issue with 12.24, and now with 1.7 as well. I have under system settings, LED settings (turned on) to Default green and default frequency. Under MMS settings I have LED light color also turned on (to green)....For some damn reason it won't blink or light up, and so I'm never sure I have a message unless I hear it, or check every 5 min in the notification bar. This is true for all notifications, E-mail, Voicemail etc...no lights

jrmdroid

Reaction score
Not sure this helps but I have mine set same as you but my light blinks only when I have the screen off even when I charge the batt I turn the screen off and the light still blinks. I was looking for the switch to alway blink no matter if the screen was on or not but have not found it yet..

OP
T

TrboH22

Reaction score
Screen makes no difference. Really upsetting I can't get it to work. Only way to know if I have anything is to check notification bar. Surely someone has an idea...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

TrboH22

Reaction score
Shameless bump...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

TrboH22

Reaction score
yeah pulse notification is turned on. I think I'm going to revert back to stock, and re-root and start from scratch.

OP
T

TrboH22

Reaction score
must not be a rom issue. I have Un-rooted and my led is still not working...damn