LED Notification Light?

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
This guy has said what I didn't bother to say, and has the right idea. And I'm sure there are people on this site that aren't rooted, but it's a small number, most of the users' posts in tech issues sections pertain to rooting or being rooted one way or the other.

But hey, that doesn't mean we all can't just get along, let's just treat this as a misunderstanding and move on.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Actually can I get confirmation, just to be clear, that rooting and using an app like blink DOES NOT allow LED to be say, blue, purple, yellow, etc?

ziggy484

Reaction score
Well why would he answer that if you didnt ask anything about rooting. You didnt ask about it so how was he suppose to know if you even have a rooted phone. Dont get mad at the guy he answered exactly what you said. I have no clue about rooting since Im just starting to get in the market about smartphones. I dont think I would like it due to the fact it voids the warranty.

Just because *YOU* don't have a clue about rooting...does *not* mean
that the user base also hasn't a clue about rooting.

A thorough and concise answer should have read:

"Unfortunately a stock thunderbolt is limited to these colors: ____________
However, you can mod the notification colors via rooting and this app ___"

Pretty simple, not hard to understand.

Well arent you mr. Perfect... If thats what the answer "should" have been, why didnt you answer it in the first place?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ziggy484

Reaction score
Actually can I get confirmation, just to be clear, that rooting and using an app like blink DOES NOT allow LED to be say, blue, purple, yellow, etc?

Why dont you let it go already... You dont have a tb right? When and if you get one, root it and figure out the led mystery yourself

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No I'm rooted and downloaded led me know and amber and green were the only options

ridin the lightning

Reaction score
Well why would he answer that if you didnt ask anything about rooting. You didnt ask about it so how was he suppose to know if you even have a rooted phone. Dont get mad at the guy he answered exactly what you said. I have no clue about rooting since Im just starting to get in the market about smartphones. I dont think I would like it due to the fact it voids the warranty.

Just because *YOU* don't have a clue about rooting...does *not* mean
that the user base also hasn't a clue about rooting.

A thorough and concise answer should have read:

"Unfortunately a stock thunderbolt is limited to these colors: ____________
However, you can mod the notification colors via rooting and this app ___"

Pretty simple, not hard to understand.

I was just refering to him saying everybody knows about rooting and I was just saying that I do not. I was not trying to start anything. I was also saying that the question that was answered was for what he asked.