LED Notification Bug?

pyro6128

Reaction score
I went to change the notification colors for a couple of apps, and now my notification light blinks every 10 seconds. Adjusting the pulse rate seems to have no effect. I tried clicking on the restore ui tweaks to default, but all that did was make the clock disappear from my notification bar. Is there a way to fix this? I'm just going to revert to a backup I made just today (luckily), but I would like to be able to use different notification colors in the future.

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I went to change the notification colors for a couple of apps, and now my notification light blinks every 10 seconds. Adjusting the pulse rate seems to have no effect. I tried clicking on the restore ui tweaks to default, but all that did was make the clock disappear from my notification bar. Is there a way to fix this?

Try a reboot and a battery pull

Sent from my etcha-sketch

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
I tried multiple reboots, but I didnt try a battery pull

LT*

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, but my LED stays on. Just pulled the battery with no change. Any ideas?

Edit, I just cleared all colors again, and now the stock green blinks about every 10 seconds.....

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
Yea that happened to me too, it messed up the green. Oddly enough, I flashed a backup, then made another backup (i had to reenable compcache, then back it up so I wouldnt have to again). I decided to give it another go, and now it the different notification colors work as intended. Its very odd.

LT*

Reaction score
Yea that happened to me too, it messed up the green. Oddly enough, I flashed a backup, then made another backup (i had to reenable compcache, then back it up so I wouldnt have to again). I decided to give it another go, and now it the different notification colors work as intended. Its very odd.

I'm in the same boat with the compcache thing. My back up is a fresh install with out the fix. Oh well, at least I have a good backup.

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
redo compcache, then make a backup, and try to adjust the leds again. Maybe you'll get lucky and itll work like it did with mine. Worst case it doesnt work, and you can just flash your backup and still have compcache enabled

LT*

Reaction score
redo compcache, then make a backup, and try to adjust the leds again. Maybe you'll get lucky and itll work like it did with mine. Worst case it doesnt work, and you can just flash your backup and still have compcache enabled

I did this, and now they work as they should. I did make a backup with compcache enabled, so won't have to redo that again. Thanks

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
nice, glad you got it working. Still, its pretty weird that it would not work, and then flashing a backup of the same rom would get it to work. I'm not questioning it though haha.

LT*

Reaction score
nice, glad you got it working. Still, its pretty weird that it would not work, and then flashing a backup of the same rom would get it to work. I'm not questioning it though haha.

Exactly!!....