LED light issues?

R

robbyp30

i'm new to gingerbread, and notice that my LED light sometimes blinks green for no reason (no battery issue, no notifications), and also, when the battery IS low, the light blinks green instead of orange and/or red...anyone have this problem or know how to correct?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

czervick212

Reaction score
Same things been happening to me. Do you use setcpu? It just happened to me and to get it to go away, i got an email and read it and killed the screen and it stopped blinking. I also turned off notifications from setcpu cause that could be it...

OP
R

robbyp30

no, not using setcpu (not even sure what that is) and also not rooted. everything stock.

teanpa

Reaction score
i'm new to gingerbread, and notice that my LED light sometimes blinks green for no reason (no battery issue, no notifications), and also, when the battery IS low, the light blinks green instead of orange and/or red...anyone have this problem or know how to correct?

I did this. It fixed not only my keyboard issue, but my navigation and notification light issue. Try it!!!
Menu>Settings>Language and Keyboard>Multitouch Keyboard>General Settings>Uncheck Next Word Prediction.

I also unchecked: - "Vibrate on keypress." And I clearned learned words. Not sure if those two changes made a difference.

Good luck!

yellowbarber

Reaction score
I have the same issue. It's intermittent - only happening randomly. I just tried the above suggestion and that did nothing to change the situation.

It would be helpful if we/I knew what the source of the issue was.

KyzaSolzei

Reaction score
Hope this helps

I hope this helps. My problem was that the light would turn on only when my screen was off. I tried to restart it thre and nothing worked. So I just sent a text to myself and the LED light turned off.