led indicator

dstacey

Reaction score
I upgraded to 2.3.3 and i can't find how to turn on the led indicator for missed calls, texts and email can someone help me?

michael101108

Reaction score
from what i understand, the 2.3.3 update actually messed up the led notifications. some can get them back working with apps like lite flow but it hasnt worked for me. we just gotta wait for a fix. hopefully pretty soon.

Reaction score
Stack that on top of the pile of other parts of our phones that stupid GB update broke. I am seriously considering a return to FroYo.

zacedward

Reaction score
hi does the new bionic have a led indicator for emails and texts if so does it flash and change colors

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

zacedward

Reaction score
maybe motorola never owned one so dint know but alot of other phones don't the droid charge dont have one

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's tri-color. email=color 1, facebook=color 2, txt=color 3

And to add to this:

There are apps that can let you set more than 3 colors. I havent tried any on my Droid X1 yet, and I forget the one that was recommended to me...lol

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
But does it stay on/flashing until you actually clear the notification? Some phones the notification LED stays on only for about 3-5 minutes and then it stops. If you're away from your phone for a while, you have to turn the screen on to see if there is a notification. I want it to stay on forever until I clear it.

Renae

Reaction score
And to add to this:

There are apps that can let you set more than 3 colors. I havent tried any on my Droid X1 yet, and I forget the one that was recommended to me...lol

Yeah you can set to many different colors, not just three

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

das2042

Reaction score
Where? I can't find it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
I'm pretty disappointed with how small and dim the LED notification light is on the Bionic. Can barely see it!