LeBron James...3 hour poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I am from NY and I would love to see him in a NY Knock uniform along with Stoudimire and Carmelo next year. But if he does not chose NY, I hope he stays in Cleveland. That city needs him. Not only for their team, but for their economy. Has anyone ever been to Cleveland?

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am from NY and I would love to see him in a NY Knock uniform along with Stoudimire and Carmelo next year. But if he does not chose NY, I hope he stays in Cleveland. That city needs him. Not only for their team, but for their economy. Has anyone ever been to Cleveland?

Yep, Cleveland is in bad shape and LeBron leaving would really hurt downtown businesses.

Anomander

Reaction score
I think he stays in Cleveland since they can give him the most money.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Local news here in Cleveland are and sources at ESPN say Miami. There is a tax break living in Florida too, but I didn't quite catch what it was. I think that's why OJ spent so much time in Florida.

Anomander

Reaction score
Local news here in Cleveland are and sources at ESPN say Miami. There is a tax break living in Florida too, but I didn't quite catch what it was. I think that's why OJ spent so much time in Florida.
I forgot about that tax break, they could play into it too. Plus you Wayde and Bosh there. Should be interesting.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey folks from cleveland, tell us how you really feel about lebron going on tv to leave cleveland. Are you guys really that mad or is espn just over exaggerating.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Best choice for him imo would be chicago....you have a score first but also better than average passing point guard, a versatile scorer, lebron of course, a 20 and 10 threat, and a good rebounding center.....if he went to miami he would probably be playing with 2 nobodies in an attempt to not go over the salary cap.

tazzpatriot

Reaction score
i think the whole thing is just retarded , who cares where he goes ? they are all a bunch of over paid prima donnas anywayz

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i think the whole thing is just retarded , who cares where he goes ? they are all a bunch of over paid prima donnas anywayz

Alright maybe this isn't the thread for you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.