Leaving Apple for Android

captainkirkw

Reaction score
I had an iPhone 4 and thought I would get the iPhone 5 but it didn't do much for me so I have been looking at the Galaxy Note 2. I have been abke to use an SIII recently and like it but I think the Note 2 will give me what I want without having to carry two devices.

I am reading through the forums and learning a lot since there seems to be so much more you can do with Andriod phones versus the iPhone. My AT&T rep says their Note 2 will arrive on the 15th so I have my pre-order in. Looking forward to it.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to the world of Android captainkirk! I think you will be amazed at what it can do.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am currently using the Note 2 thru Sprint and it is an awesome device! We also have a sister site dedicated to the Note 2 - Galaxy Note2 Forum - Active Topics - feel free to check us out there too :)!

OP
C

captainkirkw

Reaction score
Thanks and I will definitely go check out the Galaxy Note2 Forum. I have been inundating myself with reviews and videos and it just seems like this will be the best fit for me. I have a Best Buy gift card that I want to use and their AT&T rep told me it would be in on Nov 19th but I see that some people are already getting theirs so I guess BB gets them a week later. No biggie though, I have waited this long so another week won't be too bad.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums and the Android family!! :)