Leather pouches

BigTex71

Reaction score
I prefer a leather slide-in horizontal pouch/case that clips on to my belt for my phone. I have one made for a Droid Eris and it works well enough, but I am thinking of getting a different case with a suede or suede-like interior. Since the Droid is nearly the same size as the iPhone - would an iPhone pouch work for the Droid? Anyone else try this? How does it fit?

OP
BigTex71

BigTex71

Reaction score
I just realized this is covered in the huge thread on cases. It appears all the leather pouches made for the iPhone will fit fine. I was too quick on the New Post trigger.

This case looks really sweet. I like the Black with Red stitching and Red interior option - it goes well with the Droid. I may end up ordering it. Does anyone have this case? Any feedback?

Last edited:

Markee

Reaction score
I sent a note to the Sena Case people asking about fit for this case and the slim case... Will post what I hear from them..

Shel

Reaction score
I purchased a vertical Sena case from the Apple store, designed for the iPhone 3GS.

Fit's perfectly! However, I did try another Sena case, also vertical, which was tappered towards the outside, and the Droid did NOT fit into that one (the iPhone has tappered edges, so I guess they fit fine)

They are very nice cases! My vertical one has a tab with a ribbon attached, which runs inside the case. To remove the Droid/iPhone, you simply pull up on the tab, and the device slowly rises out of the case.

Nice design, and quality leather!

(Apple Store also gives you, I believe, 30 days to return it if you're unhappy with your purchase, even longer prior to X Mas!)