Leather belt pouch with Otterbox case

markgam

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any leather belt pouches that will accommodate a Note 2 with an Otterbox case?

Uncle700

Reaction score
I have also been looking for a leather pouch with belt loops to hold the GN2 with the Otterbox Defender Case. The belt clip from Otterbox that came with the Defender Case does not seem to stay on the belt.

jseah

Reaction score
There are a couple that are listed on Amazon that will work with the Commuter

Amazon.com: XXXL Leather Pouch for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 will FIT w/ Otterbox Commuter on (VERTICAL): Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: XXXL Leather Pouch for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 will FIT w/ Otterbox Commuter on Super XXL Horizontal: Cell Phones & Accessories

I had ordered the vertical one, as the clip on that can rotate, so you can have it horizontal as well. It is bulky, much bulkier than using a clip holster like on the Defender or a Seidio. The vertical belt clip is also fairly flimsy, not very snug and doesn't clip on very securely. It does fit the Otterbox Commuter well. It isn't a tight fit, so the phone can slide in and out of the holster fairly easily. I basically tried using it once, and never used it again after that.