Learningdroid

alana

Reaction score
dancedroiddancedroid:greendroid: Just joined the site today and am a novice. Just purchased Droid Thunderbolt and need to transfer photos from Droid X to Thunderbolt; HELP!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
welcome to the forums. the easiest way would probably be to connect your x to the computer and drag all your pics to the comp, then conect the tb to the computer and drag all the pics to the tb.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and feel free to make yourself at home and one way to transfer your pics is hook your X up to your computer in usb storage mode and also hook up the TB to the computer at the same time. Once you have gone to My Computer and opened up each phone's folder just go to DCIM and cut and paste the pics to the TB picture folder. Let us know if you have trouble Doing this and glad you joined us.

*edit*
Spaz also gave some good info too hope it all can make sense.

OP
A

alana

Reaction score
Thanks chevyboy and spaz. I have connected the x to my computer usb but it states it can not locate driver; I have no disc to insert for the X. HELP!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you'll probably have to download the motorola drivers. i'll see if i can't find a link for you.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you checked to see if it is in USB stoage mode? This option should be available when you pull the pulldown menu open. Just click on USB connection in the pulldown menu and make sure it is in USB mass storage mode

OP
A

alana

Reaction score
Thanks spaz! I truly appreciate your help and attention.

OP
A

alana

Reaction score
Thanks chevyboy! I'm going to try that!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I'm glad spaz is helping u get those drivers. Spaz def knows the ins ands out of moto and android. Also its no problem I'm here to help and hopefully we will get u up and running. Also might wanna check menu>settings>applications>development>check "usb debugging" just make sure usb debugging is checked so it is ON. I hope some of this can help

Sent from my Liberated D2

Last edited:
OP
A

alana

Reaction score
I found a link-Driver Detective but its 30 dollars to install. It stated I had out of date drivers; any other suggestions?

OP
A

alana

Reaction score
I tried: still states it can not locate driver.