Leaked Verizon road map 1-for-3

ebe3692

Reaction score
remember that leaked verizon roadmap that started the 11/21 "w/o" rumors?
this one: Verizon Roadmap Shows Galaxy Nexus Available Online Only 11/21, New XOOM 2 on 11/30? – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

so for today it is 1/3 in accuracy. according to that, there were three phones launching today.
Of those, only one actually has been announced- the Casio G'zOne Ravine 2

so all those Casio Ravine 2 fans that have been clamoring for a release - congrats!

no word on the illusion and the blackberry 9370.

technically it is 3/5 if you count that it was correct for the rezound and bionic

sooooo I dont know what that means for an 11/21 galaxy nexus release date.
basically nothing I guess.
Im just bored at work. carry on.

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
conspiracy theory:
How about this? A soft release, without a single word or advertising, just a small leak. It hits the forums,we (rooters,rommers,developers) buy one day one or day two. Verizon has all the info they need on who to "watch". I wouldn't be surprised to see an extra micro chip or two in the first thousand sold.....
I'm not saying, I'm just saying....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

MrKleen

Reaction score
conspiracy theory:
How about this? A soft release, without a single word or advertising, just a small leak. It hits the forums,we (rooters,rommers,developers) buy one day one or day two. Verizon has all the info they need on who to "watch". I wouldn't be surprised to see an extra micro chip or two in the first thousand sold.....
I'm not saying, I'm just saying.... Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Oh boy...:)

screaminz2002

Reaction score
They wont catch me.. From reading this site I know to have my custom tungsten hat ready before I buy it!