LaunchPro Question

DroidEx

Reaction score
Before installing launchpro, I had some sticky notes with important info on my home screen. Everything disappeared after installation. Is there any way to recover my notes? I know the app is still running...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Before installing launchpro, I had some sticky notes with important info on my home screen. Everything disappeared after installation. Is there any way to recover my notes? I know the app is still running...

try downloading home switcher from the market. then switch back to the default launcher - i would imagine your notes will still be there ...

OP
DroidEx

DroidEx

Reaction score
Worked like a charm..Thanks!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

You should also be able to see them thru the app generally if you open it from your app drawer...

halfwaydcent

Reaction score

You should also be able to see them thru the app generally if you open it from your app drawer...

I've got the reverse of the problem. I wrote a sticky when I was using Launcherpro. But the app crashed, and I had to restart it, I can't find the sticky anymore. Any way I can restore it?

quiet1

Reaction score
Nope. From what I remember, Launcherpro can't save widgets, so all widgets will need to b relaunched and added to the home screen.