Launcher Pro issues...

jmsmackdown

Reaction score
If anyone is familiar with this app, please help me out:

1. Is there a way to get the badge notifications for when I miss a call or text? I have "MIssed call count" and "Unread SMS count" turned on and it never displays the number of missed calls/ messages

2. Is there a way to rename a folder created in this thing? When I make one, it just is called "New Folder" and I can't get it to recognize folders that I made before installing Launcher Pro.

3. I'm having trouble finding certain things, like for instance the "Active Applications" widget is not under widgets on LP - where can I find it?

thank you

down1plus2

Reaction score
I know this isnt much help, but Launcher Pro sucks considring there isnt any nrw development being put into it. If you like LP id say go with GO LAUNCHER. It has the same features but more customatizations. Not to mention its always being tweaked.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Agree with above. I loved loved loved LP initially... but it seems now that its just a forgotten app as the developer has gone on to other things. My lp would keep crashing..... take forever to redraw the screen after the crash. Even while trying to install go launcher plus, it took forever because it would crash as I would try to open the app drawer to get to my market

Golauncher dpes what you want
Gives missed call/text/gmail/more counts
You can resize widgets
You can rename folders
The toolbar on bottom is easier to use and edit
More transition effects

I don't like the fb widget go launcher has vs lp but I am a big fan of the go line of apps

Gosms pro - love it
Go keyboard
Go lockscreen

Lots of good stuff and constantly tweeked

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible