Launcher Pro Beta

gmagic37

Reaction score
Absolutely the best home app ever. Everyone I show this too says "What is that called I gotta have it".

MontyMo

Reaction score
Ya I agree and cannot say enough good things about it.
I like the new ability to swipe customizable icons on the bottom of the screen!

Briankbl

Reaction score
It's so stable! I love it! Plus, it has the BEST and most stable 3D app drawer there is! It also supports scrollable widgets, such as Pure Messenger Widget with scrollable lists. This thing is a beast.

BeADroid

Reaction score
I agree, this by far the best launcher out there, and it just keeps getting better with every update. I love the new customization options. Now I do not have pull/push it to get it looking exactly right.

yamaredman

Reaction score
Great launcher... and I just realized there are 10 icons in the tray on the bottom.

Just slide the icons to reveal 5 more.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's definitely one of the best launchers out there.

Yeah but who wants to read through all that?

Funny thing, I've been liking this launcher for a while now and only today did I accidentally find out that I can scroll the dedicated buttons on the bottom and add 10 more!

LOL
Too funny! Always learning something

Briankbl

Reaction score
WOW! LauncherPro Beta is just making eveything look silly now. The dev is killing 'em! It just received an update which adds Notifications on the dockbar(ex: number of calls missed, sms messages unread, etc). And LPB gets updated frequently, this thing is just a beast now.