Latest Axiom JellyBean ROM

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Since apparently this dev has been butthurt by other devs/users he removed all of his ROMs. Whatever, I'm wondering if any of you kind ladies/gentlemen would mind uploading the latest TORO build somewhere. I wanted to try it since all the other ones have been...not to my liking to say the least.

Thanks in advanced.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Since apparently this dev has been butthurt by other devs/users he removed all of his ROMs. Whatever, I'm wondering if any of you kind ladies/gentlemen would mind uploading the latest TORO build somewhere. I wanted to try it since all the other ones have been...not to my liking to say the least.

Thanks in adanced.

Directory index · styled with h5ai <-- V3 is there, and he says is good to go via his twitter. He just hasn't had time or gotten around to making a thread for it or whatever.

OP
GohanBurner

GohanBurner

Reaction score
That's strange...at the time I had made this thread that entire directory was empty as far as Toro roms are concerned. Thank you for your reply!

chewy74

Reaction score
Other developer's had nothing to do with his decision to remove ROMs from his servers and sites. He stated he wanted to just focus on building axi0m ROMs only and so removed all other builds.

Pz v3 will be the last of pz.

Thanks in advanced.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Good thing I downloaded Patient Zero v3 from Rombot yesterday and flashed it.

Droidhive seems to be gone today.

Strange that that place seems to disappear so often.

skaman9876

Reaction score
Now what happend????? Does anyone know where DT went? The Hive is dead... so is rombot obviously. Even more bizzarre his twitter no longer exists. Does anyone know?

chewy74

Reaction score
I think it's residual fallout from the last hacking that happened. Issue seems to be with godaddy and maybe payment... Since the hacker messed with his bank accounts too.

But he was also going on vacation before all this went down.

meaker

Reaction score
Running pz v3 it is running smooth as butter. Still wished he would put some of the mods he had on the ICS pz. Like brightness in pulldown.

Its crazy how up and down droid hive is.. one minute its gone the next its there.. wish he would comeback to droid forum.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Running pz v3 it is running smooth as butter. Still wished he would put some of the mods he had on the ICS pz. Like brightness in pulldown.

Its crazy how up and down droid hive is.. one minute its gone the next its there.. wish he would comeback to droid forum.

I agree... but luckily there is a mirror for the site. I can't imagine he would come back here as he is a bit sensitive.

zachdroid

Reaction score
meaker said:

After the last crap storm and all the hacking going on. You can find all his stuff and others on www.krackflashers.com

meaker

Reaction score
So it looks like he's done with this already.. I love his ROMs but just get so tired of trying to find the newest version.