lately on my bionic pictures on Facebook are blank

val88

Reaction score
Recently on my bionic when I'm on Facebook the pictures are blank... I've tried reinstalling Facebook..no difference.. Does anyone know how to fix this or why all of a sudden it's doing that.
Thanks in advance

rcblate

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue with pictures in contacts. A picture of a friend showed up when my dad called.

It my just be a case of the bionic getting confused in its old age!

Olhonda

Reaction score
What version of Facebook are you using? 3.5 was OK, 3.6 broke a lot of stuff.

blufftontiger

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 64GB
I am having the same problem with both Facebook and Instagram. Also, YouTube doesn't want to play video, both on the app and website.

blufftontiger

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 64GB
I think I solved the problem; I simply uninstalled Facebook. It must have been the latest update (3.5) that was causing the problems.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I never had the problem. Then I got a FB update that said in the "what's new" section that it had a fix for the no picture issue. Now I have no pictures. I guess the old adage applies: if it ain't broke, don't fix it

kyonxharuhi2

Reaction score
My Tumblr pics either go black or delete themselves not all but around 30 at a time plz help

Reaction score
I've found the facebook app to be meh at best on the bionic. Uses a LOT of system resources, requests access to everything etc... I uninstalled it and made a shortcut on the main screen to the facebook mobile site. OMFG the phone runs literally twice as fast now that I got that bloated horrible app of the phone and the mobile site looks and functions nearly identical to the app.

jssmith76

Reaction score
Scotty,

This is gonna sound stupid, but how do you add a shortcut to a Web page on the desktop of your phone? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks,
Josh