Last version of the sm-n920c original stock firmware

ahmadnejad

Reaction score
Hello
I moved from ios to android and i choose this note 5, i tried to install some hack by patchers and some other apks, but my friend told me you should root your device for it!
I rooted by odin app on w7, but now i have some problem like freezing and restarting in calls and other times... my warranty failed after i did it... so the Samsung co. Don't let me to use the customers services like before.
I used the google for downloading the last version of the sm-n920c stock firmware but in whole sites i was forced to pay them to download as usual person. At sammobile the speed was 15kb/s  , at samsung-update in rapidgator was 50kb/s and file size is 1.6 gb! . Even i tried to find a way for free premium accounts of those uploading sites... .
Thank you guys for helping.
Really i need to fix my phone please help me.

I want the version of this firmware for Iran THR because i want to use the persian language and my phablet information is in the attached picture.

7ad23c2f565a1e3ff0739ef0f8487916.jpg

--------

The firmware i need that:

uploadfromtaptalk1454759345410.jpeg

-------

The urls:

Firmware archive | Samsung Updates

Samsung Updates - Firmware Download Page

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Edit:
Please tell me is it possible to use the AOK on AOJ? Like my device.

--------

I found mine here:
Www.samsony.net

Last edited:

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Try doing a Factory Data Reset before you run off flashing new firmware. That will wipe all data from the phone

OP
ahmadnejad

ahmadnejad

Reaction score
Try doing a Factory Data Reset before you run off flashing new firmware. That will wipe all data from the phone
Um i guess you didn't understand what i tried to say, i want the stock firmware file for my SM-N920C!
Whatever thanks for your reply.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk