Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Myself along with my family have donated all our unused blankets, cloths, got some simple hygiene products, and some money for the ones effected by Matthew. A lot have lost everything and even the smallest of things will help them out. Thank you for the prayers @redbert31

T2 Tappin'
You're welcome...I know anything we can do will be appreciated... I can't imagine what those people are going through who have lost everything from the flooding. Is there a better organization we should contribute to, or is the Red Cross the best at helping out in your area?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're welcome...I know anything we can do will be appreciated... I can't imagine what those people are going through who have lost everything from the flooding. Is there a better organization we should contribute to, or is the Red Cross the best at helping out in your area?

How's your dog doing thru all this.. Or is he hanging out with your mom and grandma?

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't get a cat... problem solved. Tuesday evening win.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
No more cats, pretty soon no more dogs...
Love the dogs, but traveling is a PITA with them.
Home FTW...

Sent from my New Note 7

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our cat never touched the TP... That's probably because we kept it in the restroom and the cat box was in the guest room... ;)

Sent from my New Note 7
That would do it!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I ain't skeered odds of winning scratch offs are way better than phone blowing up and I never win scratch offs.

Samsung Note 7.5
That is true. Sucks for all of you. But I'll still grab this win...and maybe another cold one from the fridge.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I ain't skeered odds of winning scratch offs are way better than phone blowing up and I never win scratch offs.

Samsung Note 7.5
I don't either! You can always put the phone on a piece of foil in the sink... If is flares up just turn on the water!

Status
Not open for further replies.