Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone... How do I delete posts once I answer them without going to each and every post. Tapatalk and the forums are taking over my phone(lol) . .I love hearing from everyone, it brightens my day and I love all the info and facts and getting to know stuff I didn't even know I needed! I'm going to get in trouble at work looking at my phone all day...hehehe!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone... How do I delete posts once I answer them without going to each and every post. Tapatalk and the forums are taking over my phone(lol) . .I love hearing from everyone, it brightens my day and I love all the info and facts and getting to know stuff I didn't even know I needed! I'm going to get in trouble at work looking at my phone all day...hehehe!

Maybe if I stick to one forum... Who's on droid forums, who's on Android forms or are most of you guys on both! I also get email notifications on my Gmail... Which I can't keep up with as it is... Don't get me wrong..I still want to talk with y'all, but I'm getting 3 copies of each message.. What do I have to change in settings and WHICH items am I changing settings for...

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@252chevyboyz...I guess you're headed off to your parents to help get prepared for hurricane Julia heading their way! Stay safe and dry.. Hope everything's OK down there

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Maybe if I stick to one forum... Who's on droid forums, who's on Android forms or are most of you guys on both! I also get email notifications on my Gmail... Which I can't keep up with as it is... Don't get me wrong..I still want to talk with y'all, but I'm getting 3 copies of each message.. What do I have to change in settings and WHICH items am I changing settings for...

Pick any email that came from this forum and open it. At the bottom are options for Diablo email from this thread....or Disable email from all threads.

That will stop the emails if you don't want them.

In Tapatalk if you want to not see alerts from so many threads tap the Subscribe / Unsubscribe plus symbol on the top right of each thread. I only subscribe to few threads and scroll through the new posts to see which ones I want to post in.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pick any email that came from this forum and open it. At the bottom are options for Diablo email from this thread....or Disable email from all threads.

That will stop the emails if you don't want them.

In Tapatalk if you want to not see alerts from so many threads tap the Subscribe / Unsubscribe plus symbol on the top right of each thread. I only subscribe to few threads and scroll through the new posts to see which ones I want to post in.

Thanks.. I'm going to do that.. At least for the Gmail part. I like the notifications OK, and I can mute the sound at work but the gmails are duplications that just get in the way of the gmails I have to answer.. Thanks again!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Redbert31, just buy 2 more phones. One for each forum and one for work. Problemo? No problemo? Problemo solved. No where did I set mo java? Hmm, losing it while winning.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure! That's what I'll do(lol) maybe I'll start up my old moto x on wifi only... Hey that might work

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 I'm hoping that it steers more into the mainland before making landfall. My dad said he would give me a call if he needed me for the storm. I get off Friday and if I'm needed I'll head on down from there. I hope all is going well your way though

T2 Tappin'

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 I'm hoping that it steers more into the mainland before making landfall. My dad said he would give me a call if he needed me for the storm. I get off Friday and if I'm needed I'll head on down from there. I hope all is going well your way though

T2 Tappin'
I hope it steers away from the coastline too.. They always get hit hard... It's been lovely late summer weather here except for the lack of rain almost all summer. We're in moderate drought here and some of the smaller trees with shallow roots aren't doing well at all. They'll hopefully get a thorough soaking in the fall before the ground freezes. We may lose our weeping birch tree that we put in a few years ago... It's about 12' high but even with all the water I can put down by hand, most of the leaves have shriveled up and died. We had an arborist look at it and he says the branches are still alive and he will try to get here in the fall for a deep root fertilization but not to do it while we're still in the 90's. I hope it will help. He pruned back the big flowering crabapple in the front yard to limit the drought damage address that one seems to be doing better. I've done all I can at this point. Now it's God's turn! I hope you have a nice day off on Friday but I know you'll be glad to rush down to help your parents if they need you... Blaze will be up for a road trip!! You're a good son and a great "doggie Daddy". Well hope everything is good and maybe this will be the last hurricane you'll have to deal with for now.. Stay safe!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Work day is over. Cheers!

For the win!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
No, I am winning. See...it says so right here. Winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.