redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's fun even is I don't win!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
.. Even if... Darn that spellcheck.. never gets it right!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 I agree they need us to have their back just us much as we need them. These days you must be prepared at all times and also have the capability of spotting those with I'll intent. You speak some very true words. I just got done cooking my dogs dinner and now it.e to finally sit down and relax :) That's awesome you had the grand kids along side the pups though. I know that in itself kept you busy. Got the rest of the weekend off myself though. It was news to my ears. I got to clean all of the just in case items out of my Tahoe and get back clean then prepped for the on coming winter. I hope all has been going smooth for you though

T2 Tappin'

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Weekend win...
d2e06b2a688c27f49b8e7ea08851d079.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
What did you do to the water bottle?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 I agree they need us to have their back just us much as we need them. These days you must be prepared at all times and also have the capability of spotting those with I'll intent. You speak some very true words. I just got done cooking my dogs dinner and now it.e to finally sit down and relax :) That's awesome you had the grand kids along side the pups though. I know that in itself kept you busy. Got the rest of the weekend off myself though. It was news to my ears. I got to clean all of the just in case items out of my Tahoe and get back clean then prepped for the on coming winter. I hope all has been going smooth for you though

T2 Tappin'
Everything's good.. Worked too hard today.. Not much help.. Tomorrow is more of the same and then 3 days off! I'm already wondering when I should put on my snow tires this year. I got Blizzaks last year and I love the way they make my truck feel... And I love snow... So I can't wait. Have a great day off. Do something fun with Blaze! Be well.. Be careful out there tomorrow and be aware.. The terrorists just love to re traumatize us on those anniversary dates... Take care..ttyl

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ahh...nice little sear, Medium well....and some veggies.
Looks like a great dinner... I'm a medium rare girl myself.. but it's all good especially if it stays juicy! Yum! And a couple of corn on the cob straight from the farm down the road!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok I know this man has likely forgotten more about cooking than I would ever know

But steak in a pan is just wrong on so many levels (unless you sear it in a grill pan before putting it on a foreman).

Am I wrong?

Yeah I know there are times to cook steak in a pan, ie stir fry.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok I know this man has likely forgotten more about cooking than I would ever know

But steak in a pan is just wrong on so many levels (unless you sear it in a grill pan before putting it on a foreman).

Am I wrong?

BBQ grill for me!!! I can smell it sizzle!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia

Am I wrong?

You have obviously never had my steak.

S5 tap'n

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 I am a huge fan of snow too. Just not ice haha. I will be off to the dog park tomorrow morning and then got some work to do on my bike to get it ready for the fall season. Will be hopefully getting a new bike soon when the budget allows. Mountain bikes are expensive for what they are. As far as my Tahoe I just got to get my winter kit in there, change the front differential fluid, coolant system flush, and switch back to 5w-30. I keep the same tires year round unfortunately since I'm pulling trailers all year. 10ply 275/75/r16 Goform's run at 60psi for loads under 2500 and 70psi for loads over 2500.

T2 Tappin'

Status
Not open for further replies.