Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Work day is over. Time to go deal with the maniacs in traffic...which is always a win.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
@ sajokaz... The great thing about starting work at 6 am is leaving work at 2:30pm and no traffic

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hammer down and get in front.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Well, I took your advice. Now I have 5 police cars following me and a helicopter overhead.

I think they want me to pull over. Maybe they want to give me my prize for winning?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Well, I took your advice. Now I have 5 police cars following me and a helicopter overhead.

I think they want me to pull over. Maybe they want to give me my prize for winning?

I've outrun the radio before. Never had a helicopter above me.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
a233fb78d23a6b576ec722ba55690a73.jpg

Is it me or does it looks like Tim Cook is giving customers the finger?

I know they did figuratively when they showed great "courage" in removing the head phone jack and free headphones for customers to buy the $200 Apple airpods.

You know the moto z force doesn't have a headphone jack either.... There's a little wire that plugs into the charging port on one side and has a place to plug in headphones on the other end... It's really short, about 2 1/2" long...I wonder how long I'll be able to remember where i put it away (lol). It works out fine though otherwise...I use my tablet to listen to late night talk shows( like coast to coast am) so I don't miss having a jack on my phone... It's all good!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yeah, sajokaz, that's exactly what they want to give you!

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I have your prize right here...

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have your prize right here...

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Awesome! What took you so long? Can you post my bail? For the win!

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
@252chevyboyz. Back to work for the first time in 6 days! When is it time to quit? Good to hear from you! Get some rest after a whole work week in two shifts... Down your way there's someone dressed like a clown in the woods trying to bother kids..I have a friend in Easley, SC who has little ones and I let her know.. It was on my news feed from CBS TV news... Crazy world, huh?... My friend is always packin' so that clown wouldn't get near her kids for sure!

I have read that news too.Terrible!
Reminds me a horror movie,a clown decoying kids....
Hope batman is in the way to the clown.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have read that news too.Terrible!
Reminds me a horror movie,a clown decoying kids....
Hope batman is in the way to the clown.
It is horrible... To think that someone dresses in a costume that should make kids laugh so that he can perpetrate evil on the innocent is unspeakable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 just got done eating dinner and cleaning up after getting off at 11 tonight. Only pulling a 6 hour shift tomorrow :) already in 9 hours deep in overtime haha. Guess they saw the hours and thought about how much they owed me. I wouldn't know what to do with myself of i had 6 days off lol. Those clowns need to chill with the kids in the Carolinas though. Batman might have more than a rock salt shell for them. The children in my family will also be protected as the 2nd amendment is very dear to us also.

@sajokaz you working like a maniac too? Haha

T2 Tappin'

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 just got done eating dinner and cleaning up after getting off at 11 tonight. Only pulling a 6 hour shift tomorrow :) already in 9 hours deep in overtime haha. Guess they saw the hours and thought about how much they owed me. I wouldn't know what to do with myself of i had 6 days off lol. Those clowns need to chill with the kids in the Carolinas though. Batman might have more than a rock salt shell for them. The children in my family will also be protected as the 2nd amendment is very dear to us also.

@sajokaz you working like a maniac too? Haha

T2 Tappin'
@252chevyboyz... Yeah we've gotta protect that 2nd amendment or we'll have more maniacs in the woods. The police need as much backup as they can get to help them protect us but the Scout motto of"always be prepared" urges us to be aware and notice the sickies in our midst. I just rested during those 6 days and also had my beloved grandchildren to play with and my two pups.. this fall I have pledged that I will clean out the garage and get rid of all the"stuff" we save just in case... If I haven't used it in 5 years, I probably never will so that's the plan for the next sunny cool days I have off. Anyway, enjoy your day and have a fun weekend. Ttys

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@252chevyboyz... Yeah we've gotta protect that 2nd amendment or we'll have more maniacs in the woods. The police need as much backup as they can get to help them protect us but the Scout motto of"always be prepared" urges us to be aware and notice the sickies in our midst. I just rested during those 6 days and also had my beloved grandchildren to play with and my two pups.. this fall I have pledged that I will clean out the garage and get rid of all the"stuff" we save just in case... If I haven't used it in 5 years, I probably never will so that's the plan for the next sunny cool days I have off. Anyway, enjoy your day and have a fun weekend. Ttys

Go Batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.