droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
It was waiting on the Galaxy Nexus that induced my insanity last time that led me to post such an exorbitant amount they decided to make me a mod and I stuck around for awhile - but then a whole bunch of life happened. Here I am almost 3 years later with that same Galaxy Nexus losing my sanity waiting to see what happens with this Nexus 6... made me feel a bit nostalgic and realize that I definitely have more time now to get back into the DF community.
Nexus 6 seems like a good phone.....the non removable battery and no sd card is a buzz kill for me ......I am addicted to the Galaxy Note devices

sent from my sexy Note 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It was waiting on the Galaxy Nexus that induced my insanity last time that led me to post such an exorbitant amount they decided to make me a mod and I stuck around for awhile - but then a whole bunch of life happened. Here I am almost 3 years later with that same Galaxy Nexus losing my sanity waiting to see what happens with this Nexus 6... made me feel a bit nostalgic and realize that I definitely have more time now to get back into the DF community.
Hell, I helped found the Rescue Squad, I was all up in this forum so much. Like you, life took over for me as well, but preordering the Note 4 brought me back so I could share my enthusiasm with people that actually cared (girlfriend got tired of hearing about it and having to stop every time we were near a Best Buy).

OP
droidprincess

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Win

sent from my sexy Note 4

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nexus 6 seems like a good phone.....the non removable battery and no sd card is a buzz kill for me ......I am addicted to the Galaxy Note devices

sent from my sexy Note 4

I've juggled my feelings, like most, weighing out the non-removable battery vs. no sd card vs Mfc UI vs home button.... I've convinced myself I can live with a hard 64gb limit and a uncharable permanent battery is just an excuse to get a new phone... but if they don't come out with some hard info on availability soon I may have to convince myself I like having a home button and that I like touchwiz :-D

OP
droidprincess

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I love Touchwiz!

sent from my sexy Note 4

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hell, I helped found the Rescue Squad, I was all up in this forum so much. Like you, life took over for me as well, but preordering the Note 4 brought me back so I could share my enthusiasm with people that actually cared (girlfriend got tired of hearing about it and having to stop every time we were near a Best Buy).

Yeah - the wife was content with her black and white nokia brick right up until her work bought her an iphone late last year. You KNOW she doesn't care what phone I do or don't get.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
My girlfriend's big thing now is that she wants a smaller phone that fits in her tiny girl pockets better. Oh, but she doesn't like the idea of sacrificing specs though...

Sent from my Note 4

OP
droidprincess

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I used to think like that......I just started carrying bigger purses!!

sent from my sexy Note 4

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My girlfriend's big thing now is that she wants a smaller phone that fits in her tiny girl pockets better. Oh, but she doesn't like the idea of sacrificing specs though...

Sent from my Note 4

I'm sure there will be a mass of people who hate this large phone trend and apple will listen and we will end up with the Iphone 8cm

Zoolander-Phone.jpg

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, in all reality, to bring this full circle - I'm just here for the big phone win.

And FoxKat must be heart broken that he can't just close the thread now with another Mod playing the game...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
She likes to go without her purse when she can, especially if we go out for drinks/etc. I was actually leery of the size of a Note device when I got the s4 (which she has now) and the Note 3 was out, but I'm glad I made the switch for sure.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So, in all reality, to bring this full circle - I'm just here for the big phone win.

And FoxKat must be heart broken that he can't just close the thread now with another Mod playing the game...
In his defense, CK closed that last one. He just came in after that and posted that he won, even though I was declared the victor. Haha

OP
droidprincess

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx

Yah FoxKat cheated there.....

sent from my sexy Note 4

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm very tempted to go back into that thread and tack on one more post just to spite him.... but then again I've only been back around for a couple hours. It's a little soon to already start being mischievous.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm very tempted to go back into that thread and tack on one more post just to spite him.... but then again I've only been back around for a couple hours. It's a little soon to already start being mischievous.
Do what you want. I still won. Haha

Also, about to fire up the snowblower win. Which is also a bit of a loss in itself...

Sent from my Note 4

Status
Not open for further replies.