Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a terrible relationship with my ex in laws.. No sweat off my back.. Lol..
I'm 1000 miles from my parents. Her family has really taken me in & I actually enjoy spending time with all of them.

Last edited:
I'm glad you have that relationship.. That's a good thing.. :)

How do you silence time? Just teasing! That is a great thing. My in laws are like my own parents. But I win for now...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

How do you silence time? Just teasing! That is a great thing. My in laws are like my own parents. But I win for now...

First, you have to rely on SwiftKey to do its job. Then, you have to refuse to proofread because surely it'll do its job. Then you have to win.

P. S. I fixed it.

Stinking autocorrect! Too funny!

SwiftKey.. Making people look more foolish since... Well.. Every update...
I swear it was better before cloud sync & trending words. Not sure if they still do trending words, but I feel like other people's grammatical shortcomings have become my own.

For someone who likes to correct people, you'd think I'd proofread my own posts, but unless I catch it as I go, & I do often, I just post away.

I used to be able to trust it more. Or maybe I'm fooling myself...

I went back to Swype back in January/February'ish.... Much more accurate IMO. (although it's still not perfect)

S5 tap'n

I went back to Swype back in January/February'ish.... Much more accurate IMO. (although it's still not perfect)

S5 tap'n
I've already said this in at least one other thread, but I was part of the Swype beta, but could never bring myself to get used to swiping. So I found SwiftKey & it was much better for tapping quickly. It wasn't until they added flow that I got into the swiping thing & now that's how I type most things on my phone. Now that I'm used to the motions, maybe I'll give Swype another chance. I just feel so invested in SwiftKey.

The beauty of Android...so many excellent choices! i haVe been Using gOOgle keybo@ard on my Maxx for a while and like it a lot...the speeell chekk is great! o_O

I've been down the "install as many Google Apps as I can on a device that didn't come with them" kick. Google keyboard is alright. Maybe I'll give it a better try as well. Haven't really used it much except on my tablet, which I don't type on very often, since before they added their swiping feature.

What I hate is, I'll get it dialed in.. Or an update will come out and it will work great.. Then another update comes out and its like a drunk monkey takes over my keyboard..

What I hate is, I'll get it dialed in.. Or an update will come out and it will work great.. Then another update comes out and its like a drunk monkey takes over my keyboard..
Man I hate those drunk monkeys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back