Last Post Wins 2024 Edition !

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Good morning forum friends. Haven’t been around the past few days. This past Tuesday night I slipped and fell on the ice. A trip to our local ER revealed that I had a acetabular fractures to the hip ball pelvic cavity on my left side. Had surgery Friday morning at St Mary’s Hospital-Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Two screws were inserted to stabilize the pelvic cavity. 4-6 weeks using a walker while things heal up and I should be good as new. Won’t be running up and down the stairs for a while. LOL! Hope all is well with you all.

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro.
Hope you're feeling much better. Had a hip replacement 2012, it gets better every day.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So it's the Chiefs vs the 49ers in the Superbowl are we happy or unhappy?? Who's gonna win
@kmf1 Thinking of you today.. Hope you're feeling a little better one day at a time... Prayers FTW

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
So it's the Chiefs vs the 49ers in the Superbowl are we happy or unhappy?? Who's gonna win
@kmf1 Thinking of your today.. Hope you're feeling a little better one day at a time... Prayers FTW

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Hopefully a good game and entertaining halftime show and commercials

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'll probably root for the Chiefs, if I watch it at all...
Even the commercials over the last few SB game years have lost their bang!
Yeah definitely need them commercials to step it up ..I think the game will be a good one though