What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Post Wins 2024 Edition !

I did get home safely friends! It was very rainy for my trip and I got home at about 3 pm Monday afternoon. It was exhausting and I fell asleep soon after getting all my stuff back in the house and getting Logan settled and having a snack. I better get back to sleep now or I'll be tired tomorrow! Thanks for your good wishes @bkdodger
 
TGIF my friends. Let's have a great start to the last day of the week. We are getting a hot day ahead today. Temperatures are going up to 86 degrees. I think this will be the last hot one.
479.webp
 
Back
Top