Last Post Wins 2022 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have an aging Keurig to make my coffee. Got a good deal yesterday at Big Lots to get a back up one in case my old one breaks. They let me use a 20% coupon plus a 15% coupon on the same item. I got a full featured full size Keurig brand brewer for $80. That's my"coffee insurance" FTW Coffee for all on hump day

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@bkdodger sometimes I get lucky and I'm in the right place at the right time. There was only one Keurig Brewer in the store too, so I got extra lucky. Now I know the old one isn't ever going to break

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I have an aging Keurig to make my coffee. Got a good deal yesterday at Big Lots to get a back up one in case my old one breaks. They let me use a 20% coupon plus a 15% coupon on the same item. I got a full featured full size Keurig brand brewer for $80. That's my"coffee insurance" FTW Coffee for all on hump day

I gave up on Keurig, bought one at Best Buy and had to replace it 3 times in 9 months. Contacted Keurig with my frustration and they gave me the best one at the timer a K Supreme Plus, it lasted 6 months and went back to Cuisinart. My daughter is using a Cuisinart that I bought around 2016 and it's still ticking. Don't know why I had such bad luck with Keurig.

Status
Not open for further replies.