Language learning software

cyber3dx

Reaction score
I just found Beiks for Android. I used Beiks for the Palm Treo before I switched to a Droid and I really liked the software.

They are in Trial mode at the moment. You can click to buy but there is no purchase page as of yet.

Android dictionaries, phrase books and other language and reference solutions by BEIKS

This is from their Android page.

Dear BEIKS visitor or customer, as you can see we are preparing to launch our suite of applications on the new Android platform from Google.

Most while most of the links on this page are still inactive, I assure you that they will be and we are working hard to make it sooner rather than later.

You can browse and download all currently available Android titles directly at your Android powered phone by pointing its browser to http://mobile.beiks.com and entering the Android section there.

The first Android phone is the HTC G1 introduced by T-Mobile in the US. We loved it. For a company that has never released a mobile product or operating system before, it is flat out fantastic. Our most sincere congratulations to Google, the Android Team, the HTC team and to T-Mobile who has recognized a winner.

BEIKS is committed to releasing its full line of reference titles to Android, including the language dictionaries, travel phrase books, word puzzle games and more.
For questions, comments and recommendations please do not hesitate to email us.
And do not forget to check back soon!

Language dictionaries
blank.gif

bulletBox.gif
English Dictionary for Android
bulletBox.gif
BEIKS English Thesaurus
bulletBox.gif
English-Spanish Dictionary
bulletBox.gif
English-German Dictionary
bulletBox.gif
English-French Dictionary
bulletBox.gif
English-Italian Dictionary
bulletBox.gif
English-Japanese Dictionary

Specialty Top 7
blank.gif

bulletBox.gif
BEIKS Medical Dictionary
bulletBox.gif
Pocket Guide to medications[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica] [/FONT]
bulletBox.gif
Medical Abbreviations Dictionary[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica] [/FONT]
bulletBox.gif
Pocket Medical Encyclopedia[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica] [/FONT]
bulletBox.gif
English-Spanish [audio] translator for paramedics
bulletBox.gif
Stedman's Medical Dictionary

Bible studies
blank.gif

bulletBox.gif
Noah Bible Study & Bibles
bulletBox.gif
Easton's Bible dictionary
bulletBox.gif
King James' Bible dictionary[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica] [/FONT]
bulletBox.gif
Strong's old testament dictionary[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica] [/FONT]
bulletBox.gif
Strong's new testament dictionary[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica] [/FONT]
bulletBox.gif
Hitchcock's Bible names dictionary[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica] [/FONT]

nelsonnebraska

Reaction score
If you want to learn Spanish, or if you want to deepen your knowledge of Spanish then Collins dictionary and grammar is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate, just you need to download this in your mobile device and after that everything goes on.

mongrelmonkey

Reaction score
Have you guys checked out CueBrain? It's pretty cool! Has a drum machine and leaderboards to keep you entertained. Has lot of supported languages too!