Lamborghini Debuts 'Luxury' Android Phone and Tablet; Maybe More Ugly than Luxury

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Luxury phones always look so stupid. Manufacturers must think rich people are all suckers who will buy anything that's gold plated, diamond encrusted, or wrapped in leather.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
STATUS SYMBOL , that is what it's all about. Nevermind if it works or if it's the best as long as they can use it as a status symbol. Case in point....iPhone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Could you imagine the buyers remorse??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

npro1464

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why they make these things? Who in the heck buys this? It's horrifically under-speced, and just looks terrible. If I was earning for class and elegance, I would buy an iPhone 4s and use it without a case and have it replaced every 3 months when it started to show signs of wear. This thing is just stupid.

I'm actually surprised it runs Gingerbread. The last one we saw, the Tag Heuer, ran Froyo I think :blink:

52brandon

Reaction score
you'd think VW would have at least made sure it had top notch specs

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
That...is...hilarious.
You know, I get that there are still people around who want or just NEED to impress other people with brand names. And I get that there are plenty of folk so rich that $3,000 is almost literally nothing...but WOW. I try to be nice and polite to people, but if anyone ever showed me that phone hoping to impress me, I'd have to laugh in their face.

cellphonedork

Reaction score
I bet they could sell 5 of them in Aspen, Beverly Hills and Miami. If I buy a Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera, do I get one for free?
[h=1][/h][h=3][/h]

bigddyz

Reaction score
Looks like a gold and leather commando and it was ugly before just goes to show gold cannt make it all better

Not Sent from an iPhone