Korean Carrier listing confirms 64GB base variant for the Galaxy Note 7!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
note-7-64gb-567x540.jpg

Latest rumor suggested the Galaxy Note 7′s base variant will come with 64GB of onboard storage, above is an image that seems to support that rumor, at least for the Korean market. This might only be for the Korean Telecom version which is listed with 64GB storage in the image so it is possible that U.S carriers could still release a 32GB model, but I am hoping the the U.S. carriers would follow suit and have a Note 7 base variant with 64GB built-in. With the price of this phone being close to $1000 we shouldn't expect anything less on a device.

If the Note 7 comes with supports for both regular MicroSD cards and Samsung’s new UFS cards, that will just add to the awesomeness of this phone!!!

Source

Batman8

Reaction score
I sure as hell hope we do get the 64GB version here in the states...typically the version with larger storage is always sold overseas ONLY which pisses me off!! TONS of storage is needed for the large data folders of the newer HD games, especially if this device will not be rootable (which is necessary if wanting your apps to use external storage for data instead of the default internal storage). Also, at the high ass price of close to $1,000 it SHOULD DAMN WELL COME WITH 64GB!!

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
At that price I am really leaning to the Droid Z Force. It looks like Same chipset and will have 64GB option as well as UFS/MicroSD support plus Shattershield and MotoMods. Now the only thing is if i can take it to Straight Talk.