Keyboard tricks?

qoncept

Reaction score
Blackberry's capitolize letters when you long press a key. This is the biggest thing I'm missing -- but are there any Android keyboard tricks that most people are probably unaware of?

mjs31

Reaction score
Start on first letter then drag your finger above the keyboard then finish gliding to the remaining letters. This will capitalize your first letter. Do a circle above the keyboard to capitalize all letters. Of course you need the great "Swype" to do this.....

Jer

Reaction score
I found this one out multiple times by accident now: If you press the ALT key twice locking to the alt functions of the keys the backspace key will then delete the entire line of text with a single press.

Grrr....

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Both the physical keyboard, and on-screen keyboard have "auto-cap" settings for automatic capitalization of words at the beginning of a sentence. Might not be exactly what you're looking for but it's a small step forward.

Other than that if I'm using the physical kb I just tap ALT or with the on-screen I'm using Swype, which is a whole other animal :icon_ banana: